- Reduces penetration grade of bitumen.
- Increases softening point of bitumen.
- Increases Elastic recovery - Reduces cracking.
No oxydation of the bitumen during binder
modification (elastomer pre-digested in the
additive bitumen matrix).
- Better thermal suceptibility of the binder.
Flexibility of use, the binder is modified during
- No problems of storability and pumpability.
- No need for binder plant.
- Compatible with any local bitumen.
Modification of bitumen properties by addition of PR FLEX 20®
Priority fields of application
BBME (NF EN 13108-1) - BBM (NF EN 13108-1) - BBSG (NF EN 13108-1) - BBA (NF EN 13108-1)